Before I
write these stories, I have to apologize if you find wrong words on my blog.
This is the 1st time for me to write stories in English. I’m not
much on words and I will use simple vocabularies...hahahah…okay here we go!!!
My trip to
Aceh was unexpected. Eid Mubarak 2012 was in August and I decided to celebrate
eid Mubarak in my home town Padang-West
Sumatera. 2 days after eid Mubarak, I got a sms from my colleague. He works in Aceh.
He said that his team would have a customer gathering next week and he needed
some help. He asked me to join after holiday. Wow!! I was surprised. I did not
think about the gathering but I thought about Weh Island-Sabang. I read from travelling
magazine about sabang - a beautiful beach and I had seen so many pictures of
sabang from the internet..That is a beautiful place for travelling..
I agreed and
accepted the invitation. I flew from Medan to Banda Aceh On August 29th..
I was a little bit scared, my friend told me that I had to wear a veil like a Muslim
woman..Pufthh…but, I didn’t care about it. I said to myself that I’m a
traveler, considered that I’m not an Indonesian..hahahah..WTF!lalalala..I arrived
in Banda Aceh around 3 PM. And local people in the airport started to ask me “taxi
miss”..Wow, do I look like a foreigner?hihihih…okay, I said “no, thank you I’m
waiting for my friend..No need taxi”…yes!!!! They were fooled by me..30 minutes
I waited in the airport and my friend
finally came to pick me up…I stayed in Sultan hotel for two days.
1st
day in Banda Aceh I visited tsunami museum, ship on the roof, walked around Banda
Aceh. The most important if you visit Aceh is do not forget to have a cup of
Aceh Coffee.. The next day I did my job. A whole day long I was in Hermes
Hotel. And in the evening I had a nice dinner with my colleague-Dana. Aceh is
different from what the people said. I think that city is not really strange
for non-Muslim and foreigner. So, if you
have a plan to visit Banda Aceh, what you are waiting for guys!!!Do it!
Mesjid Raya Aceh
Ship on the Roof
3rd
day- WEH ISLAND—SABANG..
WEH
Island-Sabang is about 1 hour by boat from Banda Aceh. There are two boats
taking you to weh island from Banda Aceh. The first boat is a fast boat-is available at 9 o’clock
and the cost is Rp.60.000,- or $6 USD. it will take 1 hour from Banda to Sabang.
The second boat is a slow boat at 2 PM and the cost is Rp.18.000,- or $2 USD. it
will take 2 hour from Banda to Sabang. The boat took me to sabang port- centre
of Weh Island. And then I took a travel car to go to Iboh inn (the place where
I wanted to stay for 2 days). I will tell you what was happened on the boat.
Actually I didn’t have a plan to stay in Iboh Inn and the worst thing is I didn’t
know where we would stay in Sabang. But, when I was on the boat I met another
couchsurfing. His name is Jason from America. But, he was not friendly, very
Americano-or maybe he was the one and only American who so selfish and
unfriendly. Forget about Jason. Before I got off the boat, accidently I met another
couchsurfing. Eci, she came with 5 friends from Medan. . There was a little bit
problem in the port. Initially, other colleagues wanted to pick me and Dana
from the port. But, suddenly travel driver and ojek didn’t allow us to go with
one car. It was really weird. They make their own rules which is unfair for
travelers. But, I didn’t want to fight with crazy people like them. So, I
decided to join eci and her friends in a travel car and let Dana go with his colleagues.
The Problem was solved. So, I spent my holidays with eci and her friends who
became my friend. How about Dana??? Dana, he stayed in different inn. I thought
he stayed in the centre of sabang. And I enjoyed a beautiful iboh. I Had a great
time with eci, madin, olly, ipeh, mirka and her husband and Jason.
Iboh Inn
On boat
1st
day in Iboh inn, we did snorkeling in the evening And had a dinner in olala
café. I thought after dinner we went back and slept. But..hmm, u know what
happened??. They wanted to swim in the beach.. W.T.H..!!!..Come on!! 10.30 PM
now and it wasn’t good idea to jump into the water and dance like a big fish..I
complained, but because I was the only member who didn’t want to and couldn’t
swim. So, I had to agree that weird idea. They went to swim around 10.40 PM. I had a hot coffee and only watched them from a
coffee shop near the beach. They finished to swim around 12 PM and went back to
the guest house to rest.
Iboh
Sunrise in Sabang
2nd
day in Iboh in. I woke up in the morning at 6 AM, Washed my face, went out and I
saw the warmest sun rise. It was a very nice view. Eci and the gank woke up
around 8. We had a breakfast together. My friends Dana came to join me in Iboh
inn. I decided to go to 0 kilometer of Indonesia with Dana while Eci and the gang
had a lazy day in guest house. 0 km is around 30 minutes with motorbike. I went
there, took some pictures and made a certificate. Certificate of 0 km is evidence
that you went to 0KM of Sabang-Indonesia. Indonesia is from Sabang until
Merauke…Around 3 PM Eci texted me and said that they wanted to move to Casanemo
beach. Our friend Olly is a Manager in Casanemo. Olly invited us to join him
for a beach party at 8 PM. But, I and Dana didn’t want to move. So, we
separated in the last day. I stayed in Iboh Inn, eci and the gang stayed in
casanemo.
0 KM- Sabang
I went back
from 0 Km around 3.40 PM, took a rest and had a cup of ice tea then continued
our trip to casanemo. I and Dana decided
to join the party. We arrived at 5.40 PM, enjoyed the sunset with eci and the gang.
Casanemo beach is clean, silent and nice place to relax. Now I knew Sabang has
the great sand ever!!!! That’s the real “white sand”.. :-D..The party was started
with dinner at 7 PM. I liked the food. All menus were traditional cuisines of
Indonesia, seafood, vegetables, rice and cold beer. The last one is western
:-P.. We had a good party, took so many nice pictures, danced and sang.. Jason
came around and joined us at 9 PM. The party was end at 11 PM. I and Dana had
to go back to hotel for rest. The last day in Sabang, I woke up at 7, had a
breakfast and then took a fast boat to Banda Aceh. I didn’t have much time to walk
around Banda. So, I asked Dana to drop me directly to the airport. Sometimes, I
feel sad this holiday must end...But, the show must go on, I have to face
reality again, go back to the office for work..
Beach Party
Casanemo Beach
Unexpected
holiday to Banda Aceh and Sabang was a nice trip!!!







Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar